After this training technicians are able to establish and supervise simple easescreen digital signage networks (i.e. consisting of Screenmanager and displays). Participants are also provided with a detailed overview of further eaesescreen products.
Designing Professional easescreen Networks, Part 1. (Nov. 14th, 2019, Vienna)
Please bring your own (company) notebook with Windows OS with you. After your registration you may receive an online pre-test.
We have prepared the following agenda for you:
- working with the Screenmanager – deep dive
- codecs and containers
- special settings (like interactivity)
- sync, data sources, external devices
- sub-layers & administration rights
- error analysis, logfiles & support
- extended system design
- system engineering, technical solution design, architecture
- media pools
- eSign basics
- video walls
After positive completion of this course the participant receives the certificate ”easescreen Certified Professional“.