The goal of this certification is to provide a deeper technical understanding, support, trouble shooting and solution design of digital signage projects.
Participants attend with their own notebook with Windows OS.
Day 1 (S1 – Part 1): 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Overview easescreen
- Overview system structure
- Installation and licensing of POV-client
- Installation of the screen manager
- Add POV-clients
- Condition check of POV-clients
- Work with the screen manager
- Sub levels and user rights
Day 2 (S1 – Part 2): 09:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Architecture and requirements for large networks
- Advanced easescreen systems
- Error analysis & log files
- Technical solution design
- system engineering
- Z1 certification test
After positive completion of the course participants get the certificate “easescreen certified technician“.