Occhio: New standards in architecture and design
The “Occhio store brienner quartier” in Munich sets new standards in architecture and design and offers a unique lighting and brand experience with Digital Signage. Occhio’s high standards in design and product quality is reflected in every detail of the new brand world.
Quote of our easescreen-partner Claus Lohse, managing director, act Beratungs- & System GmbH: “Especially when it comes to complex requirements of customers, easescreen provides suitable solutions. For example in the Occhio store we played a monitor wall with 24 screens in a total resolution with 4.320 x 11.520 pixels synchronously with high-quality content.”
Unique product presentation in the Occhio Store Brienner
- Rollout phase: 1 premium store in Munich
- Goal: creating a new product experience for the topic light culture
- Centerpiece of the project ist he more than 20 m2 video wall with 24 frameless 55“ monitors
- Absolute eye-catcher ist the moving picture displayed on the whole video wall, played by 3 synchronized ProGraphic-player PCs.
Special features thanks to easescreen:
- 12 graphic card outputs with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel or rather with an overall resolution from 4.320 to 11.520 pixel ensure an absolutely sharp picture as well as frame-synchronized playout of the specially produced content.
This solution had been implemented by our easescreen partner actsys .