Data-driven Signage: most exciting rollout in German retail
Retail-giant Kaufland took a big leap into the digital future and equipped more than 120 new stores in Germany with at least 20 modern digital signage screens respectively. Center piece of the digital rollout is our digital signage software.
The project in detail
Every display can be assigned to a department and and provides specifically the desired content via geotargeting. The stores can act individually as well as activate and deactivate individual articles and special offers. Thus, regional events can be considered and suitable offers can be displayed.
- Digital signage as fully automated omni-channel-system
- Rollout phase 1: 400 shops (Germany)
- Goal: accompany the customer in the costumer journey by means of infotainment
Adavantages of easescreen:
- Cascaded server architecture
- Unlimited scalability
- Interfaces to campaign management, media server and merchandise management system